help needed after I publish my web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed after I publish my web pages

i loging in te website and the only page that open is my home page .i tried to click the navigation botuns and no other page opening up.
    then i went back to the "BlueVoda Website Builder" to look again if imade any mistake and yes i found that in the seting of the home page navigation botun i forgot to fill in the address that linked to the other pages i did corected it and published the page again bat it didn't solved the problem anyone got an idea what should i do ?
    and one more thing i got to say here i didn't delit the first page that i tried to replace i douldent fined out how to do this.

Re: help needed after I publish my web pages

Hey neilgal. Go to the email that vodahost sent you with your "login information". Go down to where it says BlueVoda and Publishing Details. Click on the link next to "Control panel login URL". This will give you your username/password prompt. Type in the username and password that were right below the link you just clicked in your email. After you login, click the "file manager" icon. This will take you to a list of files. Click on the public_html file. This is where your pages are uploaded to by default. To delete a file, just click on the name of the file and click delete on the far right when it pops up. Hope this helps a little.

PS-You may have to logout and close your browser, and then reopen it before any changes take place.

Comment

Working...
    X