Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending form data back to subscriber on a autoresponder

Hi Guys
    I have a question regarding my form data.

i am trying to create a double opt in system using an autoresponder.
    i have the autoresponder set up as per the tutorials, and have checked and it all works. I am using an email processing program called mailloop (from the internet marketing center). The email program processes my form data, and creates a list I have tested this and it all works fine as well.

Where I run into difficulty is trying to combine everything, i have worked out a way to make it work but don't know how to make the programming work. I would like to know how to send the form data back to the subscriber in the auto responder email, they would then click on my link to subscribe, and this would then send the form data back to me.

This would then be processed by the email software and added to my newsletter list automatically. If somebody can help me with this or has a better idea it would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to automate all the mundane tasks on my site from day one

thanks for your time
    Mark.
    www.sharemarketinvestments.com
    empowering investors to achieve excellent returns with low risk

Re: sending form data back to subscriber on a autoresponder

I forgot to metion I am using the php form script, as set out in the form tutorials. The autoresponder is the blue voda one.

thanks
    Mark.

Comment

The CP autoresponder can NOT include any details of those sent bythe form. You have two options:
      1. Make a first form, where you will only gather essential info, like the Name and email of the subscriber. This form will email the subscriber, and will contain a link to the form of your mail software. When he clicks on the link, he is transferred to that page, where he fills in the rest of the info, which, at that point, will get stored in the database of your mail software .
      2. Create a full form, and have a script that will first email the subscriber, then it will store the info temporarily. When he clicks on the link contained in the email, he gets redirected to another page on your site. This page should have another script in it, that will retrieve the info that thas been temporarily stored, and add them in your mailing software database.

There are other ways of doing it, but require more skills in php programming.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval design for your reply.

I am only capturing names and e mail addresses from my form, Do you have any idea on what it cost if you were to make a php script that i could use as for double opt in?

my email is markandrachell@xtra.co.nz if you don't want to post an answer on this forum.

thanks
        Mark.

Comment

Yes, i do have an idea of cost, but please contact me directly. Thank you
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X