Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text

Hi.

One big problem i am having on Blue Voda is to do with text size and position. i make the size and position of the text perfect, but when i publish it, or preview it, the text is a different size and in a different place. How can i fix this? As a temporary fix i made all the text 'gif' files, but does this not mean people will not find my page on google from the text on my website, cos it will be a picture? Thanks.. i hope there is a fix

Re: Text

Are you by any change cloning or copying an existing page to create new ones?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Yes. But i dont think tht is causing the problem because it happened on my first page.

Comment

Do you have a link so that we can look?
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hi. I have attached an example.
          Attached Files

Comment

No worries mate, its suppose to be like that. BV is the editer. In the page properties, you specify how to position your page, left or centre in Browser. Centre is the best option as what you have.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Hi. its not the page i hav a problem with. i have figured out how to centre that etc etc. My problem is the text comes out different sizes and in different positions in the browser, than it was in BV.

Comment

Can you send me a bvp page through my website? webmaster email. I want to test it.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Fixed and sent back. Just some Text box editing/formatting problems LOL.

See the tutorial and do not use spaces to align text. Also size the width of the text box and don't let it go off the page margins.

Nice looking page image though.
                    Bless you
                    Tom

Comment

thanks for the help...but the text still looks different in the browser than it does on the BV interface. It is smaller on the browser and in a slightly different position.

Comment

dont worry...i understand now! Thanks for alllllll ur help. U hav been great. Much appreciated.

Comment

You must now drag the side handles of each text box to set the width you want.

Also select all the text in each text box and reformat with the font and font size. Try a different size first then set back to the size you want. If it still does not work, change the Font to something like Arial.
                          Bless you
                          Tom

Comment

The pleasure is all mine.
                            Bless you
                            Tom

Comment

Working...
                            X