Form in Dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form in Dreamweaver

Can someone help me on how to create forms in dreamweaver? Such as putting names, e-mail, etc. and able to see it on my inbox as info@domainname.com..

Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Jayson

Re: Form in Dreamweaver

Use the same code at the bottom of this page (watch the thing so you know the basic process)

Now you just have to create the html for the form.

I never learned much about the Dreamweaver WYSIWYG editor, but I know there is a form button you click and it will create a dotted red line box on your page. In this you need to edit the "action" and possibly "enctype".

Then you just insert the html form elements inside of that box.

You will need to make sure you are acquainted with the "Properties" panel at the bottom of your page. You will use it to edit the "name" of the form elements (as well as the "action" and "enctype" I mentioned)

On the properties tab, the "name" attributed is the direct text box in the properties panel (all the way to the left).

It will just take some trial and error. The good thing about Dreamweaver is if something isn't working you can just view the source and make a few quick changes, and everything will still work fine when you use the WYSIWYG editor

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X