Terminology for help to publish my website after domain transfer complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminology for help to publish my website after domain transfer complete

After creating my website and finally receiving notice that my domain transfer is complete, how do I actually publish to the internet?

a. Do I need some special format/code to allow this to happen?
    b. Is there special terminology for domain publishing "coding" I need to know for support forum?

www.kkuersteiner.com

Re: Terminology for help to publish my website after domain transfer complete

Hi Katie K and welcome to BlueVoda and Vodahost. I would start by reviewing all of the tutorials HERE with regards to building your site and publishing. Then I would review ALL TUTORIALS HERE, to understand all the features and functionality of Vodahost.

Not sure what you are asking in b. above, but BlueVoda webbuilder does not require any special coding experience. However, just taking a look at all the threads on the forums and building your website you will automatically pick up on some of the terms used.

By biggest advise to you, is after the tutorials, should you have any questions, come back to the forum and do a search using the search on the top menu for specific questions that have been addressed in the past. If you still can't find information, then post in the appropriate area and many who come here can help you.

Have fun and again welcome!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
    X