X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a checkbox to my bv form

I everyone,

My site is getting re-designed

All my visiters will now be sent to a page with a brief description of the website and the disclaimer and privacy policy links on the page.

At the bottom of the page i have added a form where they are to enter their First Name and e-mail address (i have made it that they must enter this information before they can hit submit)

The other thing i want the visiter to do is tick the checkbox before they can continue with the submit button.

Can someone please tell me how to make the checkbox a MUST tick box inorder for them to enter the site

Any info would be of help
    Thankyou
    Leigh
    Ps - i want the form made in bv, not with form pro4 or abvfp

Re: Adding a checkbox to my bv form

Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...check-box.html to see how this can be done
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you soooo much

I had been trying for ages to do it, lol

Excellent help!!

Comment

Please note that ABVFP will only process the form, it does NOT create forms (on the contrary of FMP, which does).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X