Butch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch

JUST PUBLISHED MY FIRST WEB SITE THANK TO YOU GUYS AND THE TRAINING VIDIOS. I WOULD LIKE YOU EXPERTS TO CHECK MY THEME OUT..ALL OF THE PICTURES WILL BE RESIZED OR REPLACED AND ALL OF THE DESCRIPTIONS WILL BE REPLACED.. DIDNT EVEN SPELL CHECK. JUST WANTED TO GET UP AND RUNNING TO SEE IF I COULD. NEED YOU OPINION ON LAYOUT, COLORS,AND OVERALL APPERANCE. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU HELP. BUTCH http://wetstorm.com/

Re: Butch

Hi Guest,

Try avoiding big cap letters for all wordings..looks very stressful for visitors. Use spell check in Word may help to correct spelling errors.

Try using lighter contrast colours, I can't see some of the wordings in certain pages.

Overall, great website! I think your website will look good after some ammendments.

Cheers!
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Re: Butch

Originally posted by guest View Post
      JUST PUBLISHED MY FIRST WEB SITE THANK TO YOU GUYS AND THE TRAINING VIDIOS. I WOULD LIKE YOU EXPERTS TO CHECK MY THEME OUT..ALL OF THE PICTURES WILL BE RESIZED OR REPLACED AND ALL OF THE DESCRIPTIONS WILL BE REPLACED.. DIDNT EVEN SPELL CHECK. JUST WANTED TO GET UP AND RUNNING TO SEE IF I COULD. NEED YOU OPINION ON LAYOUT, COLORS,AND OVERALL APPERANCE. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU HELP. BUTCH http://wetstorm.com/
      Hi Butch
      Couple of things.
      For Sure lose the capitals - They are hard to read and are generally considered to be shouting; not good web form.
      I like the red white and blue theme, but it is hard to read the text for instance, in black against the blue. You might consider making the center section white and using blue or black text - easier on the eyes and much more user friendly. Also break it into paragraphs, so visitors don't have to digest it all at once.
      Another thought is to just place the word Wetstorm, instead of Wetstorm.com in your header - if I am seeing it I am already there...
      ALso your header looks rather loosely organized, maybe could use more of a logo feel..
      Overall,. nice site, good job Butch.

Oh almost forgot - it isn't immediately clear how to order your product.- - I mean, I see the paypal button, but maybe some direction would be nice..

good luck!
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
      X