Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO optimization

Hey everyone,whazup?
    I apologize because this isn't a question but it's a VERY USEFUL tip!!!
    I want to tell people that it's no use submitting their pages into search engines without optimizing them before(unles you are lucky and what you did actually covered some optimization which actually happens a lot)

I tell that because a lot of companies say search engine submission in thousands of search engines(bull****,only 141 are used) BUT this doesn;t means that your website will get indexed by the search engine.Not to mention about top ranking.I have recently bought a programme(130 buck!!!!!) which tells exactly what to do to get high optimization.My site will get optimized in a week maybe(yeah,because don't think optimization is easy even if you have the steps) and then it will be submitted by the same programme.

So the point of this post is:
    Don't waste money in submitting if you haven't optimized first!!!

Also,if there is anyone who wants badly his/her site submitted to search engines but doesn't trust/don't have money/cannot pay.....just tell me and i will do it for you.It's a matter of clicks.

I WILL NOT OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE.IT WILL BE TOO TROUBLESOME TO ME.I WILL JUST SUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE.(i am not selfish,i want to help people and since i can now why not?) and sorry for this post not being a question.

note:i will not submit all the sites you are saying,just a couple of them so hurry and tell me if you want.
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

A resource for optimization:

I've downloaded a free trial version of this software that analyzes your site against the top 10 sites listed for your preferred search engine and keyword, and it tells you what theirs has that yours needs in order to move into the top 10 listed sites. It's pretty interesting and seems to have some good information. You have to purchase the full version to get full use from it, but I can already see that it would be immensely helpful for anyone wanting to know exactly what to do to optimize their site.

Here is where I got my free version (I'm using IBP 8 )

http://www.axandra.com/

Maybe it will help someone, cuz I know that I wouldn't know how to optimize my site otherwise. =)

Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com
    Last edited by Julie S.; 11-13-2005, 11:18 PM.
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

I dont know if it is a coincidence but i this is the programme i have(along with web position 3). And i actually prefer it from webposition,it's more user-friendly in my opinion.
      Well done finding it but you will have to purchase it:(
      http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Originally posted by xdigimaster
        I dont know if it is a coincidence but i this is the programme i have(along with web position 3). And i actually prefer it from webposition,it's more user-friendly in my opinion.
        Well done finding it but you will have to purchase it:(
        Yep... I know you have to purchase it to get the full use. I am using the free version just for digging up good/popular keywords as well as other relevant sites that I can submit my link to. It finds the sites and link pages for me, but you have to purchase the full version to have it automatically fill things in. However, I've just been going to the sites directly to submit a link. Easier than doing a bunch of searches on a bunch of different keywords trying to find relevant sites to link to with a good PR. =)

Plus, it does have a manual you can read for free that is a good "SEO for Dummies". =)

Cheers-
        Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com
        www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
        X