Image not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image not found

I have already published my site and it works great. However, just suddenly, when I go back into bv, all of my pictures say "Image not Found". When I do the preview, the image is there. When I publish, the image is there. Can anyone help me to fix this? It's not that it doesn't work, it's just really annoying that I can't see my pics when I am editing (I'm a photographer).

Thanks!!

Re: Image not found

Originally posted by bpflyr View Post
    I have already published my site and it works great. However, just suddenly, when I go back into bv, all of my pictures say "Image not Found". When I do the preview, the image is there. When I publish, the image is there. Can anyone help me to fix this? It's not that it doesn't work, it's just really annoying that I can't see my pics when I am editing (I'm a photographer).

Thanks!!
    are these images you are using in the Lightbox? Or just images you ahve placed on your site?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

just images placed on the site. and I have now discovered that it is only SOME images, not all.

Comment

Originally posted by bpflyr View Post
        just images placed on the site. and I have now discovered that it is only SOME images, not all.
        Well usually when they disappear from your construction page it is because you have moved them after you published the page, from wherever they were when you initially built the page.
        If this is the case, reinsert them and don't move the image from where it is and it'll be there next time.
        Hope this works.
        good luck
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
          X