Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to left-justify an image in BV template

Hi,
    I have an image that I have reshaped through PAINT.net and resized with PixResizer. I am trying to align it with the far left side of my BV template. The problem is that I can't get it to go over all the way because of the "box" (the one with the draggable (sp?) handles). Is there any way around this? Any help appreciated.
    Rachel
    Rachel

www.midcolumbianotary.com

Re: Trying to left-justify an image in BV template

Hi, not sure if I am right. But it sounds like the image wants cropping. Has the image got a lot of white background that could be cropped out down the left side.?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes, it has got a very little amount of white to the left in the image itself. However, I don't know how to crop specifically along a certain line in the image. Previously, I simply did it by percentage, and got it close (using PAINT.net). Any suggestions that are relatively easy?
      Thanks so much.

Rachel
      Rachel

Comment

The standard edition of this photo imaging/editing software is free and will do more than you want ... you can download it free, upgrades to all features does cost however ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your response; I downloaded the FotoFix app, but still couldn't get it to crop with resizing. I went back into PAINT.net & played around with the canvas size until I got it to look the way I wanted. I really appreciate the responses on this forum; my first question, and I can see it's a great community!

Rachel
          Rachel

Comment

Working...
          X