YouTube video on site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube video on site?

Is it possible to have a youtube video on my site? If so, how?!
    Marcie in Greece
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Re: YouTube video on site?

Go to youtube, start playing the video and then select the embed text as html and post into your site.
    http://www.savolo.com/
    ----------
    http://www.savolo.com/tvcafe/

Comment

The link to embed is right next to where the video plays

Comment

Hi Salvo and Tom and Marcie.. Please explain how to embed text and post using the web builder ..Do I just link to that particular video address?.. Thanks Doug

Comment

Hi there,

I've done it all: copy the 'embed' area, open the html box (and decided the size of it), double click to open it and then paste the 'embed' thing from youtube. When I go and 'preview' the page the image is there along with a few others and you have the option to choose one of them to see the video. But no matter which one you choose, none of them will run.

Can anyone please give me a hand?

Here is the youtube link. It's a wonderful video about NZ that I would like to have in my site.

Please don't ask for video file anymore!I don't have it... thanksPromotion video for tourism of New Zealand

( the one I want is called: Promo New Zealand [boo] )

Many thanks,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

I too have tried in several ways, including the ways listed here to add a youtube video to my site, however I have not succeeded yet. Help anyone?

Thanks!
            Bellemom AKA Desiree

www.edenandelle.com

Comment

Originally posted by nzbr View Post
              Hi there,

I've done it all: copy the 'embed' area, open the html box (and decided the size of it), double click to open it and then paste the 'embed' thing from youtube. When I go and 'preview' the page the image is there along with a few others and you have the option to choose one of them to see the video. But no matter which one you choose, none of them will run.

Can anyone please give me a hand?

Here is the youtube link. It's a wonderful video about NZ that I would like to have in my site.

Please don't ask for video file anymore!I don't have it... thanksPromotion video for tourism of New Zealand

( the one I want is called: Promo New Zealand [boo] )

Many thanks,

You should be embedding this code into a html box

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYFjcWscZos&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/jYFjcWscZos&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYFjcWscZos&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

To get the html box go to tools, advanced, insert html, place on the page, utube seems to size it, you won't have to size it, you will just have to place it ... press preview and allow it to be seen ...

I just did this and this video works ...

there are some videos that do not, for one reason or another .. but this one works ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I get what went wrong. Each time I previewed my page, the active x (whatever that is) blocked me from being able to see the video. I know that coz I tried it with the embed link ladyeye gave(which she said definitely worked) So, now finally, I have the correct youtube video on my site! Thank you!!!
                Bellemom AKA Desiree

www.edenandelle.com

Comment

Sorry for hijacking this thread, don't know how to create a new one yet. If anyone can help me please i'd be forever grateful. firstly i am a complete novice. i am trying to position the "embedded youtube video" in a particular area of my web page. It keeps showing up at the top of the page all the time no matter what i try. what am i doing wrong.

I am right clicking on the page, it then gives me the option of page HTML. i click on it and i paste the embedded code on to the "end of page" option.

Comment

Hi Dj

You don't need to paste the code into the page html

Instead, select the html tool from the top left hand side of your Blue Voda screen.
                    Click on it to place it in your work area, then double-click the html box to open it.
                    Paste in the code.
                    Put the box anywhere you want.
                    Drag the box to the correct size for the video.

That's it :)

Comment

Cheers Sunchaser!! you're a Diamond...

Comment

Working...
                      X