Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four spoons of sugar....

Steppin' Out

Kind comments.... Bad comments.... Cruel comments.... Go on.. I won't cry promise.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Four spoons of sugar....

It looks really good, and like a lot of fun.
    The only things I saw were the two catagories:
    Music To Suit All Tastes
    Quick Links To Our Most Popular Attractions
    seem to blend in to the backround.
    Also, I couldn't tell what area you cover in england...or out of england.
    It looks very nice though
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Nice one, lot of work gone into this one. Like the logo & effect. Like that you have posted many of the prices being charged, I personally will always give a site that gives this info preference. Its got a good layout & easy to navigate with plenty of menus.
      Start time & end time tabs want pulling out on the contact form (Please choose)
      Good idea above with areas covered.
      Might be nice at a later stage to introduce an availability calendar for each of the artists?

If you need to sell start selling equipment at any time? This maybe worth a look. Found them very reasonable in the past. http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...dex/index.html

Overall! Nice looking site.
      PS. Bet your fingers hurt after that amount of linking. LOL
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
        It looks really good, and like a lot of fun.
        The only things I saw were the two catagories:
        Music To Suit All Tastes
        Quick Links To Our Most Popular Attractions
        seem to blend in to the backround.
        Also, I couldn't tell what area you cover in england...or out of england.
        It looks very nice though
        Thank you for the feedback. I have amended the faded bits to show up better now.

My client sovers the whole of the UK but is based in Oxfordshire so was difficult to know how to optimise this. I will think about your comments though and come up with a solution thank you.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          Nice one, lot of work gone into this one. Like the logo & effect. Like that you have posted many of the prices being charged, I personally will always give a site that gives this info preference. Its got a good layout & easy to navigate with plenty of menus.
          Start time & end time tabs want pulling out on the contact form (Please choose)
          Good idea above with areas covered.
          Might be nice at a later stage to introduce an availability calendar for each of the artists?

If you need to sell start selling equipment at any time? This maybe worth a look. Found them very reasonable in the past. http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...dex/index.html

Overall! Nice looking site.
          PS. Bet your fingers hurt after that amount of linking. LOL

Thank you Chris. I agree with the showing of the prices, I too think this will increase enquiries for my client. And YES my fingers DO hurt! I told my customer it would take me 2 to 3 weeks to make but as I started constructing it I realised this was one hell of a site! There were over 800 images and music and video samples to edit, crop, rename, etc etc. I did manage to get it done in the 3 weeks but it meant working on it 20 hours a day! I got 4 hours sleep most nights for 3 weeks!

Like the idea of a calendar, might suggest that thank you. I have also changed my contact form as you suggested thank you.

Comment

looks nice.
            Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
            www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Great job ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...