Images not in right place:S Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not in right place:S Why?

Ive been making a habbo fan site based website with bluevoda, and i love it its always been fine for me, with other sites, untill now ive created an index and i wanted to see what it was like in preview with the domain, i uploaded and copyed the html code into the folder and the images are all messed up and not in the right place.

url: www.teenchatfm.co.uk
    to no what your looking at, the iframes should be in the middle of center clouds and the ravehabbo title should be at the top of the page with the people.

how do i go about fixing this?

Please help
    thanks
    Auks

Re: Images not in right place:S Why?

Originally posted by Auks View Post
    Ive been making a habbo fan site based website with bluevoda, and i love it its always been fine for me, with other sites, untill now ive created an index and i wanted to see what it was like in preview with the domain, i uploaded and copyed the html code into the folder and the images are all messed up and not in the right place.

url: www.teenchatfm.co.uk
    to no what your looking at, the iframes should be in the middle of center clouds and the ravehabbo title should be at the top of the page with the people.

how do i go about fixing this?

Please help
    thanks
    Auks
    I am assuming that you ahve fixed it already, as it looks as it should to me, in IE 7
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: Images not in right place:S Why?

make sure your images do exist in root directory.

One of the image has this link http://www.teenchatfm.co.uk/side%20box.png , it seems you have moved them to another folder or they just dont exist.

My simple suggestion is to make a new folder and name it "images", try to put all pics in there you will find that things are much easier.

All the best.
      jahnSELE

Comment

Working...
      X