tried everything, can someone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tried everything, can someone help

Ive set up oscommerce on the server through fantistico, downloaded a website template and unzipped the file. As per the directions in the file i copied the images and includes file using Blueftp to the catalog file on the server. Also downloaded the configue. php file as per the directions, update the file with the additional information provided in the directions and loaded it back to the server. Now it gives me this error message:

Warning: require(STS_START_CAPTURE) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/umubrbv/public_html/products/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Warning: require(STS_START_CAPTURE) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/umubrbv/public_html/products/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'STS_START_CAPTURE' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/umubrbv/public_html/products/includes/application_top.php on line 511

Ok, can someone help me out here. What am i doing wrong? Do i need to set the permissions before i upload or is there something else that im overlooking

Re: tried everything, can someone help

Also downloaded the configue. php file as per the directions, update the file with the additional information provided in the directions and loaded it back to the server. Now it gives me this error message
    What did you use to edit it? If you used notepad or frontpage or dreamweaver, you are ok. If you used something else you probably stripped out the coding and or you didnt use proper coding in the configuration file. Most likely should have been the INDEX file that you should have edited, but this template maybe doing something different.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X