Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my gallery?

Hi All

I'v just added a photo gallery to my site it would be nice to know what you think of it.

Thanks Kez xx

www.babychats.co.uk
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Re: What do you think of my gallery?

You are doing a great job!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Sharon

That was a quick reply lol thank you for your comment.

Kez x
      sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Hi NotAtlas

Thanks for that I will change asap.

Kez x
        sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Kez: Your site is looking great and I like the layout of the Gallery.

Just a small piece of advise. You really need to have one thread regarding the review of your website. Whenever you make changes, post in the same thread. Even though it may be a new element or even a total makeover. This is stated in the forum rules and I would hate to see all your threads deleted. Do I sound like a Mom? lol Ok...that's because I am!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Looks great!!!

I was just thinking though, maybe you should make it that only members can get to the gallery. Only to try to protect the images a little. You wouldn't want pictures of children to get in to the wrong hands.

Maybe I'm just to cynical.

Love the site though...Keep up the good work.
            http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Hi

Thank you for your comments.

My gallery is for members only but non members can look at the pics, if you was to right click to save a pic it comes up and says copy right so its impossible to save the pics. Do you think that I should make it so non members can not see the pics then?

Thanks
              Kezz x
              sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kezzkj View Post
                if you was to right click to save a pic it comes up and says copy right so its impossible to save the pics
                Print screen, copy to powerpoint, crop, right click, save as image. Done.

Really sorry to burst your bubble!!!

:(
                http://www.savolo.com/
                ----------
                http://www.savolo.com/tvcafe/

Comment

I would probably make so that only members can see them for two reasons:

1) there is no real way to stop someone from stealing any image, all you can do is try to slow them down.
                  "Any lock is only designed to keep the honest people honest, not to stop those that are dishonest to begin with"

2) If you state that only members can get to them you will give people more ease of mind to put their pics up as well.

Also, I would probably put some sort of disclaimer that alleviates you from any responsibility in case any pics were to fall into the the wrong hands.

Maybe something like:
                  Although we have gone to great lengths to protect any images posted on this site from being misused, no image protection is foolproof. All posted images are completely voluntary and are the sole responsibility of the person posting the images.

As I said maybe I'm just paranoid...I would just hate to see you get in trouble after working so hard to create a great site and community.

Comment

Hi PennieNPence

Thank you, you are right totally right it makes me think is it a really good idea me doing the baby gallery I definiantly wouldn't want them in the wrong hands. Thank you, you have opened up my eyes alot I should have thought about this before creating the gallery.

Thanks.

Hi Savolo

You've not at all burst my bubble I would rather know about it then not and get into trouble over it thank you.

Thank you for all your comments you have all helped me alot with my gallery I think that its best if I did take it off.

Kezz xx
                    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

I am sorry though ... I seems Like A Great Addition To The Community you are creating.

Well...good luck whatever you deside to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X