X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue with button

Hi my domain is www.justtinytedz.com
    My site is working great.
    Only one problem which doesn't effect its working is that when my pages are published and you run your mouse over the buttons.
    The new page I just added doesn't say bears 2 like it should.
    It has the http:www.justtinytedz.com/bears-2html added but the page still works, it just doesn't show the button words like the other pages. Example bear page says bear, contact says contact not http following.
    Is it something to do with the -2 in that page
    Thanks if you have some advice

Re: issue with button

I can see "bears 2" as it should be. No problem.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see what you mean how your bears-2 shows the alternate text as the url and not your actual descriptive text. Have you checked your alternate text to make sure it says what your want or is it showing your url?
      In the future, I would use underline to seperate words in your page names instead of dashes, even though everyone says its ok. Let us know exactly what is appearing in your alt text,ok?
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I beleive that BV by default adds the URL as Alt text, if you FORGOT to type in any alt text. Check it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X