Website updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website updated

Hiya have given my website an update and added a video footage...not sure how that comes through... would welcome feedback as this is the first time I have used video.

Wedsite: www.costarock.biz

Thanks to all
    Spanish Senora

Re: Website updated

Hola
    Had a look and its brilliant, love live music. Your site is looking good, I will keep a note of your site for future reference. We are just down the road in Almeria. May be possible to hook up later.

Our site is in early days yet but its uplifting to see the progress of someone else. Love the music so got a buzz from listening to the video, especially after sitting here at computer for the last week and starting to get nervous twitches with the stress.

p.s. Do know quite a few Leicester City fans suprisingly!!!(that's where we used to live)

special thanks from www.algomastienda.com
    Maureen and Adrian

Comment

Hiya guys

Thanks for the feedback, have looked at yours and will keep an eye on the progress...just one thing so far...you use "Mirar" instead of "Mira" in the comand form. Using the verb in the infinitive does not have the same impact. You are saying to look instead of LOOK!
      Spanish Senora

Comment

Video played great for me! They are a good band!! Everything looked fine on your site and all links worked. I was trying to remember what it use to look like, but none the less....Great Job!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Your site looks great. The video played without any problem. However, when I scrolled down, the video jumped. May just be my computer, not sure.

Best of luck with it.
          Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Working...
          X