My Fourth Site! I Love Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fourth Site! I Love Blue Voda

Have now added another site to my "portfolio" and would welcome and all comments. I've found it so easy to use a template from an existing one for new sites, and just change the colors.

NewBabyCartoons.com is an off-shoot, so to speak, from my other cartoon site. I'm going to take this website and market it specifically to hospitals, physicians, and other sites on the web of interest to new parents. Of course there is a link on this site back to Cust-M-Cartoons, which has over 500 designs!

Let me know what you think.
    Sheryl Tupa
    Cust-M-Cartoons -- 10% Discount Code: "FORUM"
    Personalized Cartoons For Everyone and Personalized Music CDs for Kids
    New Baby Cartoons
    Personalized Cartoons to announce your new arrival!
    Cloud Nine Photo Magic
    Specializing in unique children & pet portraiture

Re: My Fourth Site! I Love Blue Voda

Sheryl - I'm having trouble today with my connection - so gave up trying to look - will do so later :) - and I might just order one for someone where I'm at that has a new baby!

I just love what we can create here.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I love your art work. Very professional.

As far as the site is concerned, just the following:
      On your other site, the words left and right of your Ad Banner Rotator are hyperlinks. Maybe you wanted them hyperlinks on your new site as well???

About your pictures for sale; it is quite easy to download your good quality pictures after you have enlarged them as instructed, and that without paying. There are a lot of threads about this topic and there seems to be very little one can do to protect the pictures. I agree with some of the suggestions that you could actually but a Copyright or SAMPLE wording accross the picture, but that must be done in the picture editor you are using. It might just make it a bit more difficult to just use your pictures.

Bethers is the professional about other things, so this is all I have to share.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

I think you've done an excellent job, looks very professional.

Also checked out your Lost Dutchman site. Gorgeous! I have family in Phoenix and always love visiting. We've been up tp Apache Lake many times.

Best of luck with your site.
        Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Tom, the artwork images are only scanned at 96 dpi, so they really wouldn't be good quality if reproduced. Also there is the line "Display Sample" ghosted in the background of each image. Unless someone really wants to import these images into Photoshop and meticulously spend the time erasing out and putting in new text, I don't think it will be a problem. Thanks for your concern though.

I was trying to figure out what to hyperlink the words next to the ad rotator to on the New Baby site. On the Cust-M-Cartoons site, the links go directly to page associated with that word. With only baby designs, there's really nothing to "hyperlink" the words to.
          Sheryl Tupa
          New Baby Cartoons
          Cloud Nine Photo Magic

Comment

Vicki, thank you for your comments too. I'm glad you took a look at the Lost Dutchman site as well.

Let me know if you're ever interested in getting a manufactured home here. I'd love to refer you! They have some great deals now, and when you buy a new home, you get a "Lifetime Guaranteed Lease", meaning your monthly space rent will never go up as long as you live here.

When we moved from Florida two years ago, this was a huge reason why we chose Lost Dutchman.
            Sheryl Tupa
            New Baby Cartoons
            Cloud Nine Photo Magic

Comment

No I was not refering to you picture quality; I do not see your SAMPLE text on some of your graphics and that was my concern, but you have it right with other graphics though. Well done.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Hey Sheryl your sites look great. You have done to a lot of hard work. Well done. Thats another great thing about BV is having more than one site to an account and being able to change accounts in the blink of an eye.
                Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments Phil. I tell you, since I've switched to VodaHost and BV, I wake up in the middle of the night with ideas for new websites. This is awesome.
                  Sheryl Tupa
                  New Baby Cartoons
                  Cloud Nine Photo Magic

Comment

Working...
                  X