Shipping Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Zones

I created a website in blue voda. I want to add "add a cart" as opposed to the buy now paypal buttons. I watched the video and it illustrated how to add the buy now buttons, but in the configuration of "add to cart" buttons there is no place to add shipping charges. Please advise.

I called paypal and got the answer for above, but Im not sure yet why I never got any response from the support center.

I now have a new question:

I am setting up the voda commerce account but I need help with the shipping zones. I sell my products both nationally and internationally and the shipping rates are higher for international. How do I set up zones for US and Canada, and International? I see a whole list of countries but Im unclear what to do here. I didnt find a tutorial for this.

Please answer soon.

Thanks

Re: Why won't someone answer my question?

Click on Search on top of this window forum and search for Shipping Zones. There are a few threads on this topic. Maybe this would help you until someone knowledgeable on this topic can answer you if this does not help.

Post again if not solved please.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: Why won't someone answer my question?- Shipping Zones???

Thank you Tom for that advice but I couldn't find one thread on shipping zones. I tried shipping as well, but that didn't turn up anything either.

Please someone help!

Comment

Re: Why won't someone answer my question?

This one mabe? Click here

Else, someone will help you, depending who is online already.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X