Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding an mp3 jukeboxto my site

Hi, my domain name is www.synthlabz.com and I'm having a little trouble,
    I downloaded an mp3 jukebox from www.codefuse.com but cant seem to make it work in bluevoda. does any one know how to implement something like this in bluevoda. Please help me as I am an artist who would like to add a few of my songs to my site but in a juke box as i have seen on other sites, as i think it gives a more professional touch.

thanks in advance.

Re: adding an mp3 jukeboxto my site

Hi space... The player you have on synthlabz works...codefuse looks like some sort of flash presentation ... so you might try using the flash tool on your web builder... and see if it works... Doug

Comment

Hi
      I too want to add mp3 sound files into my site but my problem is slightly different.

I want to link an mp3 sound file which is in my personal stuff on my PC to a place on my site where the user can just click on and the file plays. Have tried to do this varoius ways and can't get it to work. Have only just started to use bluevoda so am a real novice.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hi, you have to upload/ftp your music files to your Vodahost server & then link from your web pages via a music player.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris

Comment

Hi oz... Take a look at this thread..in it is more info... for you...

Experiment with this info... and have fun... Doug

Comment

Working...
            X