Sorting webemail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorting webemail

Is there a way to sort email so that I get the most recent emails first in Horde webemail?

Re: Sorting webemail

When you first log in to Horde, it automatically goes to the last page, which has the most recent emails. I don't know of a way to reverse it, so that the most recent emails are on the first page. I'm not a fan of Horde. I use mail2web.com more when I am away from my computer and need to check mail while out of town. You may want to try that.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

When I log in, it does not go to the last page. Do you forward your horde emails to the webmail you mentioned?

Comment

Have you received a lot of mail already? If not, then there may only be one page, but when I log in, it automatically goes to page 8 for me which is my latest emails. ummm

You don't have to forward your email. Simply log in to web2mail.com and type in your username and password as you would with your regular email. It really works well, especially when I'm away from home and don't have access to my outlook express.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy,

When i type webmail2.com in the browser I get a page with a bunch of advertising. Im not sure what to click on, but so far no log on has come up.

Comment

It is www.mail2web.com, not webmail2. Try that.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X