Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm #1 on Google!!!!!

......well, sort of!

If you type in rent villa in Bulgaria or Bulgarian villa rental or similar, the first unsponsored result you will see is villarenters.com

If you click on the villarenters result link the first property you see is mine.

All without any SEO! (well, not by me)

So I'm not exactly #1 per se, but I'll take it, thank you very much!

Re: I'm #1 on Google!!!!!

works for me
    Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
    www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

As long as your main keyword is part of the domain this assures you the 1st place in search results for that keyword.
      Work with passion!

Comment

Nonesense! If it was that easy we'd all be #1.

Comment

Well done Aj

Oh to be number one for a day!!!!
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

It goes to prove that good SEO is really just building the website the proper and right way for the target audience - as that's what the se's are looking for also.

Good job! And nice of you to point out the incorrect response when you received it. You're right about "if only it were that easy" :)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by kokushta View Post
              As long as your main keyword is part of the domain this assures you the 1st place in search results for that keyword.
              I'm with AJ on trying to figure out where you come up with this....amazing!

It is not unusual to see sites initially zoom to the top position based on narrow search terms, or in tight markets (notwithstanding optimization efforts implemented to whatever level or not).

The key (like Phil mentioned) is sustained position, which is more the result of not only SEO efforts but entire site design and composition to create the favorable metrics.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X