Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink Styles

Hi everyone,

I've been using the "Hyperlink Style Sheet" for the past 6-7 months and never had any problems with it. This morning I was editing one of my pages and one of the styles (which is used few hundred times throughout my site) doesn't apply itself correctly. In "Preview" mode the link appears as "italic" but the "italic" box is not ticked. I even removed the style and created a new one from a scratch (underline box ticked, bold box ticked and italic box "empty") but nothing changes.

In "Hyperlink Style Sheet" Box's preview everything looks OK but when I apply the style and then preview my whole page the link again shows as italic.

Any thoughts about this?

I would realy appreciate your help because this thing has been driving me crazy for the last few hours.

Thanks in advance.
    Agoraphobia Help

Re: Sudden Problem with Hyperlink Styles

Does anyone know what is causing the problem?

Please.
    Agoraphobia Help

Comment

Hi, you would have to post the page to enable us to have a look. It might be one of many things. IE: other scripts that might be making this happen.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

I think it has to be something with IE. It just wont change from italic. I tried one more time to create another style and even changed the name of it but nothing happens.

Here is the page: www.opalglobe.com

Look at the 4th product text link on the right hand site.

Thanks
        Agoraphobia Help

Comment

Working...
        X