Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pubishing video - please help

Hi all,
    Please could some one help - I created videos in ulead 11 and made windows media files. I then added to my blue voda page - it previews fine but wont publish. one did - take a little piece of my heart but the others wont and now i can republish take a piece of my heart to remove the link to the page that wont publish.

www.else-pendleton-vocals.co.uk please have a look.

Thank you in advance

Else

Re: pubishing video - please help

Might be better uploading the file & then linking the file to the media player. If you have problems uploading, try uploading from your cpanel in the file areas.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: publishing video - please help

Im really sorry but I dont understand what to do.

Comment

Else: I just pulled up your video page. I am able to see a portion of the video, Take another little piece of my heart and also Honky Tonk Women. I will survive is missing the .co.uk in your url domain name.

Now with that said, both videos I was able to view and hear, did not play all the way through. They stopped about 2 minutes into them. What I believe Chris is suggesting is to upload your video through either your blue voda FTP (tools, then ftp manager) or if that doesn't work, to go through your cpanel to upload them. Then once they are uploaded, instead of having your videos actually play on your page, you would instead have a text link that when clicked on would open up a seperate media window.

There are lots of threads about this topic in the Adding Elements section of the forum. HERE is one thread I found. Halo's suggestion sounds like a good way to do the video too! Hope this helps!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Working...
          X