problems entering soholaunch site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems entering soholaunch site

Hi, I need some help with Soholaunch installation.

I wanted to create a Soholaunch website in a sub-domain, so I created a subdomain http://www.extranet.yourtradeagent.com a couple of hours ago and installed soholaunch in the control panel.

At the beginning everything went just fine but when I closed the soholaunch cpanel and tried to access it again the only thing I saw was an empty page (I tried several times changing every possible settings). I've done the whole process again several times but it didn't help. I could still access it only once at the beginning.

I also installed and removed resolvedomain although I don't know what it is...

Popups are allowed and security setting are at low level.

It's the same thing in Firefox and IE7

Please, advise me on what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Re: problems entering soholaunch site

One more thing, I was thinking I this might be the problem. I registered the subdomain through Add-on domain function but the program created a directory in the root folder and in subdomain menu appeared the new subdomain. I don't know if that might be the problem. The same thing with my community forum. www.forum.yourtradeagent.com .

Comment

An Addon is a subdomain sort of, and will appear the same as a subdomain, however, when you install soholaunch, you dont want to install it to subdomain.maindomain.com.. you want to install it to ADDON domain.com.

Then when you access it, its.. www.youraddondomain.com/soholaunch in stead of your sub.maindomain.com/soholaunch. Most likely why you are getting the screwy errors.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks you

Comment

Hi, I'm still having problems entering the cpanel of my Soholaunch subdomain/ add-on website www.extranet.yourtradeagent.com .

The site's working just fine, I ve been working on it for the last two days but today couldn't access the cpanel. The pop-up cpanel window is empty. The site itself is still running perfectly.

No browser setting were changed, and as I could access it several times yesterday I assume it's not the subdomain/add-on problem.

Thank you

Comment

put in a support ticket.

Thank you!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X