OLE-problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLE-problems?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have an OLE-problem.

My site deals with renting out apartments and I have made booking lists in excel that I include in my web page. My problem is that one list has gotten mixed up with another on the web. Everything looks ok in BlueVoda preview but when I upload the page they get mixed up.

Am I making any sense?

Please look at www.asuservicio.nu/01ledig.html and www.asuservicio.nu/06ledig.html They are two different apartments but somehow they have the same booking list. I have checked and rechecked the links, updated the excel files...but nothing.

Can you please help me?

Re: OLE-problems?

Hi, unless I am missing something? It seems that you have 2 seperate pages with the same image on both pages. http://www.asuservicio.nu/bv01154.gif
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: OLE-problems?

Hi Chris,

One web page is called www.asuservicio.nu/01ledig.html and this page should contain an excel file with lots of blue markers.

The other page is www.asuservicio.nu/06ledig.html and its excel file should be all yellow with no blue dots at all.

In BlueVoda the links on the two pages are different (the first page links to one OLE-object and the other page to another) so I don't understand why they show the same OLE-object. When I preview in BlueVoda everything is fine.

Comment

Working...
      X