Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Godaddy Domains

Hi All,

I have several domains with Godaddy.com but I don't use their hosting, I use Vodahost. The trouble is nearly all my domains with them are not showing with Google. Those that were have dropped right off the planet.
    I know they had a huge problem in 2003 but I assumed this was sorted out, it seems it mainly had to do with the error pages but checked my domains on Vodahost they all return a 404 which is fine.

Can Vodahost throw any light on this, have you had any other problems reported with people woh have Godaddy domains

Regards
    Paul
    Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
    www.aromaskincare.co.uk
    www.thebirthbox.com

Re: Problem With Godaddy Domains

Hi,

I dont think this a problem with Godaddy. Google will drop domain names that do not have sites attached to them.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 11-16-2005, 04:06 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Problem With Godaddy Domains

Hi,

But they have got websites attached to them. I simply changed the name servers to point at vodahost because I didn't want their hosting ( and even if I did Bluevoda wouldn't work with their hosting)

The point I'm making is that I know there is nothing wrong with vodahost but GD have had problems in the past.

Are you saying that because they are with GD and hosting is with you that Google will drop them?

Regards
      Paul
      Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
      www.aromaskincare.co.uk
      www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Working...
      X