X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• required fields contact page

www.soscleaningsolutions.com

Hello
    sorry if I was not suppose to open a new thread for a new question.

I would like to put some required fields*( like name, phone No., etc) in my contact page , so I receive serious inquiries only. What do I have to do to activate them or create them or what codes do I have to change?

Thank you for your help,

STV

Re: required fields contact page

You can do it directly in BV.

Double click the fields that you want to make required, and then click on VAlidate. There are some options, the simplest is making them only required.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign works good.

Now I would like to use your abvfp but I had a problem when I try to install it, I followed all the steps 1 to 8 in the installation instructions but after I click "Install now" I new window pops up with this error message:

Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details !

I checked all my information and it is right.

any ideas on what the problem is??

Thanks
      stv

Comment

There might be a number of issues:

1. The host is "localhost"
        2. The user is usually "cpusername_username": the wizard adds the cp username and a "_" infront of the username.
        3. The DB is usually "cpusername_DBname". The wizard adds the cp username infront of the Database name.
        4. The user is simply "username" as you have given it in the database creation wizard.
        5. You MUST add the user you created in the ABVFP database.

Click on the Yellow "?" beside the database section of ABVFP installation screen to get help on what you need to type there.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign
          It took me all day but finally I made it, really nice tool.

I would like to make a new form like the one in the next web site

It is like a calculator you put the number of rooms and it tells you the total price.

really appreciate your help.
          Steve
          www.soscleaningsolutions.com

Comment

That kind of calculator requires combination of php with Javascript. It can be done, but certainly requires coding experience and some effort. However, it exceeds what i can do as standard forum help. If you like you may contact me privately for a custom made script.
            Navaldesign

Comment

How can I contact you?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

You can contact me through my contact form.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X