Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Hello,
    I would like to add a weather Icon to my site, is there a way to do this? It would look something like this one, look on bottom left. This is not my site.

Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com

Re: Weather

Usually the weather links are clickable and will take you to the site where they got it. So I would click on the link you are interested in and then look for downloadable weather script. Usually it is in html and you just copy and paste into an html box on your site.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Cindy,
      Thank you very much for that help, it works. I have not published it as of yet. I have a slight problem. when I view it in the browser, it is not showing the back round, would you know why? I used weather.com and downloaded the html code.
      Elliott Liardo
      New Jersey Bass Federation
      www.NJBassFederation.com
      www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

ummm, No, I don't know why the actual image is not coming across. I just tried it as well and just got a text link. I use to have this on my website and didn't have a problem. Maybe the weather.com site has a problem with their html code. Did you try the one you mentioned above in the other website. Here is the LINK to it. You may want to try it.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
        X