This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Logo Made

I posted a job yesterday but have had no response yet. I need two things made, one for each site, that I can put on there saying we have free shipping for orders of $50 or more. I would like some kind of graphic on there, which I would send to the winning bidder. So far no bids yet.

Let me know all!
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: Need a Logo Made

Okay fair enough...
    I want to have something that will go either in the top corner of my site, or on the side where the specials are that says "FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!" Than maybe a picture of a picnic basket on the picnic site and the coffee logo on the other. I do not want anything real big, just big enough to fit in those spaces.
    Also the color should fit in with the sites but be bold enough to catch the visitors eyes as well.
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

Just made the attached. It's simple but you can use it if you'd like.

Let me know and I can adjust it's size and colors if needed.
      Attached Files
      Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
      www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Here you can have these two that I made for you.....
        Everyone has given me sooo much here I just like to give back...
        They are in .png format so you can put them on any backround you like because it will be transparent.
        I also stripped them with stripfile so they take up less kb.

The only price is you MUST help others on this forum when you can.
        http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Pennie,

Thank you so much for doing that for me! :)

I am playing around with them right now to see what fits in with the site. Using Pix Resizer which is a great program!

Scott, I copied yours before I read Pennies post and it looked good too on the site, so thanks to you too!

I try to help out when I can with the limited knowledge that I do possess! :)

Comment

no prob. I hope it works well for you.

Comment

Wow! Great job Pennies!!!! I hope Chris and use them!! If not, I'll have to build myself a coffee and picnic site just so I can use those logos! lol
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I am working on getting the picnic one done. I was not happy with the way that pix resizer was doing them so I am using Navals php system and putting it on every page. That means I have to do it one by one... it would be okay except for some reason it is publishing really slow tonight! :( No worries though... if you want to see it it is on the homepage for sure. Hopefully by tonight it will be on each picnic page, than I will work on the coffee one in the next couple of days!

Thanks again Pennies!!!! :)
                I sure do love it here!

Cindy:
                BTW, about my spam problem, I just noticed the thread is now closed on me.. any idea why?

Comment

Looks good..... If you don't want to do all of that work
                  I will re-size them in photoshop and re-post them though
                  just give me the dimensions you need in inches.

Comment

Thanks Pennie, I am adding it right now and it is quite easy, just tedious. All I have to do now is open a page, paste the html box in, save and publish. A few clicks and it is there for good!

There are alot of pages on this site, the coffee one won't be as bad! It is just finding the time to do that is the problem! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post
                      Wow! Great job Pennies!!!! I hope Chris and use them!! If not, I'll have to build myself a coffee and picnic site just so I can use those logos! lol
                      lol....thanks but I'm not sure coffeegourmet want's the competition. :)

Comment

Originally posted by coffeegourmet View Post
                        Thanks Pennie, I am adding it right now and it is quite easy, just tedious. All I have to do now is open a page, paste the html box in, save and publish. A few clicks and it is there for good!

There are alot of pages on this site, the coffee one won't be as bad! It is just finding the time to do that is the problem! LOL
                        ok....good luck

Comment

Pennie,
                          Any chance you could make one for each the same size as it is on the page now www.wehavepicnicbaskets.com that way it would not look too bent out of shape? I would say it is bout what... 3"x3"?

See what you can do for me. I have not done the coffee one yet, so that will be an easy fix for me.

Thanks again!
                          Chris

Comment

3" by 3" didn't seem right try this:

they are smaller then 3"x3" I hope they will work.

Comment

Pennie,

I am work right now and just checked email. I will try replacing the pic I have now with the one above when I get up tomorrow and will let you know how it looks. It looks like it will work okay though judging by the difference in size.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X