Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search tool

Hi Guys

I was wondering how to set up a search tool on my website for people to search content within the site. Does blue voda have this tool or do I have to find it somehwere else and install?

Thanks

Antony

Re: Search tool

You could use Google's search tool and get paid for the results.

Comment

I know about putting the google search tool onto the site which allows visitors to search other sites without leaving yours. What I wanted however was a search box for searching within my site itself in order for visitors to find content from my site (searching for authors on a quotes website for example).

Thanks

Antony

Comment

This is what you are looking for. An answer by Bethers: Website search box like Google
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

That's fantastic, thanks a lot. Just what i was looking for.

Antony

Comment

I'm glad that someone finds my past posts when I'm off on vacation :)

Antony - you can see freefind on both my pinata and A Child's Palace stores in my signature, if you want to see it working. I'm using the free version at this time.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes Bethers, now you can answer them again. It was easy to do an Advanced search for Search per user name Bethers as I knew you had some of these post and I took first one that popped up. Welcome back.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X