Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email

When I try to test my link for emailing; it automatically pulls up AOL to use. how can I change this? I don't use AOL and many other people don't either.

Local4491.com

Re: Email

Please provide a link to the page with the email link.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

???? I am not savvy with all this....Local4491.com/contacts....I am trying to link just my name to my email address. But when I test it, my computer tries to use AOL....how do I change it to use a different email provider (?) like Microsoft, etc?

Comment

I can't find any email link in your page.

In BV, highlight your name (or whatever other text you want to use), click on the Link icon, and when the Link dialog box appears, select Link Type: mailto and in the URL field, type your email address AFTER the "mailto:".

Save and republish the page. When a visitor clicks on the link, his email client (whatever he has installed on his computer) will open with your own email address already filled in.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Okay, I did that; maybe I have to change some settings on my computer to use a different email client

Comment

When i try your link, it works fine for me. It open my Outlook Express (on windows XP) and Windows Live Mail (on my Vista laptop)
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X