Fantastico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastico

1. Is there a counter available from BV for web sites? I have looked in the cPanel, but unable to find one.

2. I asked this in the general forum; didn't know there was different ones for different issues. Anyways, I installed the Coppermine Photo Gallery to: http://local4491.com; now, how do I use the program? Also, how come I can not install any other program from Fantastico? When I tried to install another program, I got an error: "Installation can not be completed!! You can not install more than one script in the root directory of a domain. Click on the browser's back button to fix reported errors."

I am very green to all this and don't understand any of the language or anything, and the tutorials aren't very helpful to me!!!!

Thank you

Re: Fantastico

That's because you have installed Coppermne in your public_html folder.

EACH script needs to be installed in a folder (directory) of it's own, otherwise there are conflicts between them.

Uninstall Coppermine (through Fantastico, do NOT simply delete the files)

Then install it again in a folder of it's own, i.e. called "gallery" or "coppermine" or whatever else you want. The folder must NOT exist, the installation wizard will create it for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X