First website for our agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First website for our agency

I would love some feedback on the site I built for our insurance agency. We saved a lot of money over paying a developer, But since its my first try at this now I need to know if it looks and operates professional. Thanks!

Will
    www.lower-premiums.com

Re: First website for our agency

Will: I think you have done a great job! Just a few suggestions.

1. It would be nice to at least have a nav bar or button to take me back to the home page when I navigate off of it.
    2. I assume you will be replacing the pictures at all the locations with an actual picture of the location? I am a visual person and if I were to look at the address and see the picture, I would be more apt to remember what the building looked liked than the address.
    3. You have done a great job on your forms. You are one of the few that have actually figured out how to go from field to field in sequence! Congratulations!
    I wish you well on your site! I was with an insurance broker for over 20 years (been out for 15 years now). I loved it when I was an agent and could help people. But it is a tough business, because so many people look at insurance as a necessary evil! lol Great Job!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey Will

Your site looks good and is easy to navigate. You have done a lot of hard work, well done.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi, Site looks really good & very professional.
        Have to agree with Cindy on the buttons. Would look better as a small menu on the side on each page.
        On your page title/k-words/description, try to have these words on the page & think of what you & others would enter into a search engine if you wanted to find yourself on the web. Would you enter “The upstate's ultimate insurance marketplace” ?

Only some ideas.

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'm going to put a nav bar on the pages and check my title/keywords. Have a great day!

Will

Comment

well done ... easy to navigate & gets your message across simply...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
            X