Help with form maker install error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with form maker install error

I am getting the following errors when I run the install php script. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Warning: include(inc/template.lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nbqbwyzm/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: include(inc/template.lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nbqbwyzm/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/template.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nbqbwyzm/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/nbqbwyzm/public_html/fmp/install.php on line 6

Re: Help with form maker install error

An error usually due to some files missing. If you have used Blue FTP to upload the FMP files on the site, this is quite possible. Check it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help with form maker install error

Yes I did use blueftp. I did the upload again using windows network places and all is well now. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
      X