Metatags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metatags

3 days ago i colocate a metatag where should be in the page properties of my index page, to search engines like google or yahoo find my recent "winepolio club" , but till now nothing ... maybe i'm missing something, because i think 3 days should be enough for the search engine robots locate the new metatag in my index page.

Can someone help.

Thanks, all threads i put in the forum all them without exception, were sucessfully helpfull, for that thank you very much.

Gil

Re: Metatags

No, 3 days isn't enough time. And you need to be more specific about what you want them to notice? If you are talking about the meta tag for keywords - the se's don't pay any attention to that.

If you are talking about just whether they are spidering your site - I can't tell without seeing your site, or knowing what your site is. And with billions of sites out there - they might not spider yours every 3 days - especially if there's not much new on the site to make them feel they need to.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Metatags

Dear Bethers, i'm sorry was a mistake i didnt teold the website : www.batistaexport.com , i already read your files "how to maximize search engines".

Can you help me on this?

Thanks

Comment

I don't understand what you want help with. The se's are spidering you - Google has even given you a page rank. And what do you want them to do with your new metatag? Just because they spider it - doesn't mean they're going to change anything?
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Winepolio Club

What i want is when someone search "winepolio" in search results my webpage will be displayed.

Comment

Hi, have a read of Beth’s SEO – The Basics, for SE optimization. It’s a good start to getting the SE’s finding you.
            For sure include the key word “winepolio” But without sounding rude! Will anyone know this name at the moment? Might be better to concentrate on what people will enter in a SE to find your site. IE: Wine club, Wine, & so on.
            If you are aiming at France & Italy as well, it maybe worth including a few words from their side as well. Even the odd words like Vino will help.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Metatags

Thank you!

Comment

Delete this please

Dear Voda Host, i will appreciate that you can delete this posts, because they are appearing in Google.com search for "winepolio".

And i dont want that.

Thank you.

Comment

Actually - that does you good - not harm - and it's only because you're new and don't have many links back to your site that that is happening.

If you don't want your site found, or those keywords used in conjunction with your site - then don't type anything on the internet :)
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                  X