Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website review

Hello

OK got the index page and a few others up but for some reason the other pages are not going onto the site. www.runningwildcruises.com

1. could there be a problem that I can not see>

2. just moved the server name over this morning and maybe they will hot be up for a while.

Please give me suggestions for the site

Crewusa

Re: Website review

Hello

Your site is looking good and Navigation was good. The picture on your Home Page took a while to load so you might want look at resizing it.

I found the Yellow writing on the blue background a bit glary but thats just me.

Well done keep up the good work.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi, ditto with above. Couple of things moving about on page transitions, IE logo, headings & logo..
      On your images that show the suites, http://www.runningwildcruises.com/rates_08.html they would look better at the original size & not have that slight crinkled look. When viewed at original size they look loads better.
      You can try the 3 images below on the front page to speed loading times up.
      Got them down from 1370kb’s to 47kb & should speed things up dramatically. Had to crop the sky a bit to get it closer to your sizes.
      Oh! On the link above the one to your home page isn’t workin.

Good luck, your off to a real good start..

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Dave
        Good site easy to navigate, pages load good, apart from the ship photo took a long time to download.

My personal opinion on the yellow text and blue back ground is, that it clashes and is very hard on the eyes, and if i wasn't checking out your site for a review, I would have just clicked away and moved on.

Dave other than that, I think you have done a great job. Please don't be offended by my comments, as my site isn't perfect either.

Thanks
        Mark
        www.sharemarketinvestments.com
        empowering investors to achieve excellent returns with low risk

Comment

Easy to navigage, didnt take long to load. I love your choice of colors. Great job!

Comment

Working...
          X