SoHo web site builder question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoHo web site builder question

I used one of the soho premade templates to start building my new website. I only added my website name on templete. How do I block the public from seeing my site while i,m working on it. When i put in my website URL i can see my home page & can click to all my other pages. what i would like to do is have a under construction page only showing up to the public . Any advise will be appreciated
    Angelo V.

Re: SoHo web site builder question

You can publish only the page you want others to see and type it is under construction.You do not need to publish other pages until you are done.
    Every time you publish a page you are allowing others to see them exactly the way they are finished or unfinished.
    regards

Comment

If you work on your pages OFF menu, until you are ready for them to be public, keeps the general population off those pages. Soho, and most catalog builders are live.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for info. Being a newbe webmaster, could you tell me how to get pages off menu on SoHo.
        Also I plan on a catolog type website with aprox 600 items with many different types of shipping fees. Flat rate,calculated,drop shippers flat rates. I read that i may be better off using the Blue Voda web site builder instead of SoHo as there are more different shipping options. Would you agree and would the harder to learn BV versus SOho be a good trade off
        Thanks Angelo V

Comment

Working...
        X