IE 7 Preview of BV pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE 7 Preview of BV pages

I have used IE7 as my browser to preview my BV pages. And when I use flash the security box pops up warning about activex content. I accept it, it unblocks the content and the page appears. Now when this happens and I accept, it goes back to the pop up again and will not unblock the content. I have checked various places for a solution, checked to make sure activex was enabled in custom security section. I have changed to Firefox as my default so I can continue working but would like to ask the forum for help in fixing this. Thanks.

Sunset

Re: IE 7 Preview of BV pages

Hey,

It is just a security risk so Microsoft tries to block it without your consent until you tell it its okay. This won't happen when you publish and accually view the site, you can always go in your properties and disable this security feature.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

Where in properties do I disable the security feature. I thought I had done that but maybe I am doing it wrong.

Thanks,

Sunset
      Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Hey,

It is just a security risk so Microsoft tries to block it without your consent until you tell it its okay. This won't happen when you publish and accually view the site, you can always go in your properties and disable this security feature.

Comment

Put your local internet and bring it all the way down and uncheck that little warning thing. This is using Vista, I am not sure if it is like that on XP for EI7.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
          Put your local internet and bring it all the way down and uncheck that little warning thing. This is using Vista, I am not sure if it is like that on XP for EI7.
          I am not using Vista, but I did what you said, reduced the level completely, everything is enabled. It still will not unblock and download the active content. Not sure what it is but I cannot waste any more time trying to figure it out.

Just another reason to use Firefox. Thanks for your reply and help in trying to figure it out.

Sunset

Comment

Sure, Firefox .. why not, you can always try again now by adding your computer (intranet) as a trusted site .. but if Firefox is working fine for you, sure why make your life harder? haha ^.^
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Sunset,

Open your Internet Explorer and look under tools and pages on the right hand corner of your IE page.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Don't mind Jeremy.....he really tries, you know....
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X