my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my website

I hope I have the right forum. I need to know what happened to my web site. It is completely different and i have never made any changes to it. All I did was have a different name registered and redirected to my original site. I really need help with this one because it is my business site and quite literally my bread and butter.

Many thanks in advance for all the help
    Mike
    www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Re: my website

Originally posted by smcatering View Post
    I hope I have the right forum. I need to know what happened to my web site. It is completely different and i have never made any changes to it. All I did was have a different name registered and redirected to my original site. I really need help with this one because it is my business site and quite literally my bread and butter.

Many thanks in advance for all the help
    A bit more information would help - how is it changed?
    What is different?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: my website

Many thanks for looking and trying to figure out a way to help. In reply to your question, when the address was typed in the browser, it would point at a completely different site. However, there is no need to worry any more since I opened up a ticket and it was resolved within minutes. But of course, what else could I expect... it's the Voda way!
      Mike
      www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Working...
      X