adding PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding PayPal

what html page do you add . If you add a success and cancel page what should the html page look like\/
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: adding PayPal

The cancel page could be an error page, or a page that says sorry to see you go etc. the thank you page can say thank you to the customer (lol, duh) .. and you can always put links after so the customer can go to other places on the site after ..?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy. I solved it by adding it throught the paypal.com site. Now let's see if it works I read some pretty bad things about PAYPAL on Paypal sucks.com well I suppose that is what it is all about to slam Paypal, ever heard anything, ever us it?
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I use it all the time, ofcourse you will find bad things about PayPal on that site, someone must of had a bad experience and got mad and started waisting their time on a site like that.

I use Paypal for most of my banking now and to deal with my customers (VodaHost uses PayPal and so does God, so why not you?) haha j.k .. but I have not gotten anything wrong with them and have never gotten a bad experience and I do not hear of anything better or seen!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
        X