First timer needs assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer needs assistance

I am trying to get a website up and running for a friend. The domain name is riverpondseafood.com. I have published the site and can see it using the temporary URL. I cannot see it using the site URL. This returns a DNS Error - Cannot find URL. Can someone tell me what I may have done wrong in setting up this site? I also tried to create a ticket but for some reason I can't log in to email. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

Re: First timer needs assistance

Originally posted by Riverpond View Post
    I am trying to get a website up and running for a friend. The domain name is riverpondseafood.com. I have published the site and can see it using the temporary URL. I cannot see it using the site URL. This returns a DNS Error - Cannot find URL. Can someone tell me what I may have done wrong in setting up this site? I also tried to create a ticket but for some reason I can't log in to email. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi can you just check that domain name again, not sure if you are providing the correct domain name ...

ty

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: First timer needs assistance

Also have you saved your Home page as index only in lower case.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
      X