Attach form to Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attach form to Paypal

Is is possible to attach a form to a paypal button? I would like the cust to upload a file and enter some prod attributes before clicking the paypal button.

I need to get this info in order to process their order. I know it can be done using the other shopping carts but I need the cart template to look like my web page but Ive had problms editing the template to look just right
    www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Re: Attach form to Paypal

No, the only information that paypal will process in the information needed for the payment. The best solution is setting up a database on your website that stores this information that you need before they make payment, and then they go on to paypal.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Whithin certain (tight) limits, you can have a form that will allow the user to attach some details to the item name.
      I.e., if you sell T shirts, and you want the user to add the size and color, you can do it. If you need to attach long texts, it is impossible, and you would need, as Watdaflip said, to keep track of the order details in a database, BEFORE the PayPal button is displayed for the user to click.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thks for the info. Im trying to set up the Paypal buttons with options. Right now Im configuring some forms. I give you guys credit..its a lotta work :)
        its great to get your help here
        www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Comment

I' have problems with the "Custom payment page" in Paypal under the section "Profile".The page is in Paypal preview perfect working,but when I'open my Website www.militaria.cl , push the "buy now button",opens the payment page up and is missing the headline of my company.
          What is the problem here?
          can some one help me?
          Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by brinkmedalchile View Post
            I' have problems with the "Custom payment page" in Paypal under the section "Profile".The page is in Paypal preview perfect working,but when I'open my Website www.militaria.cl , push the "buy now button",opens the payment page up and is missing the headline of my company.
            What is the problem here?
            can some one help me?
            Kurt

PayPal allows for a certain size of the header that you use ... check for the size and resize your header to use for paypal ... I believe this is your problem ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Did you set the customized page as default ?
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                Whithin certain (tight) limits, you can have a form that will allow the user to attach some details to the item name.
                I.e., if you sell T shirts, and you want the user to add the size and color, you can do it. If you need to attach long texts, it is impossible, and you would need, as Watdaflip said, to keep track of the order details in a database, BEFORE the PayPal button is displayed for the user to click.
                hi navaldesign
                can you please tell me how to attach details to paypal just need size and color on..many thanks
                Organic Baby
                www.little-butterfly.co.uk
                Please review my site: Thank You :)
                www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

When you create buttons in PAyPal's site, you have the option to add options. You can define the Option name (Size, colour) and the values (up to ten) for each option (ten sizes, ten colours). More can be added manually editing the button code that you will recieve. When creating the button click on "Add options" and follow the wizard.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                    When you create buttons in PAyPal's site, you have the option to add options. You can define the Option name (Size, colour) and the values (up to ten) for each option (ten sizes, ten colours). More can be added manually editing the button code that you will recieve. When creating the button click on "Add options" and follow the wizard.
                    many thanks do i do this in paypal? i need tick box next to my product for size and color, if i do this in paypal will it link back to my websit? and can i move it about/
                    Organic Baby
                    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
                    Please review my site: Thank You :)
                    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Yes, you can set the options either as radio buttons (to tick) or as drop down lists. When PayPal creates the button code, you copy it and paste it in a html box in your products pages, as usual.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X