Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cannot publish and have published before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot publish and have published before...

Hi all, i cant seem to publish my pages, ive checked and double checked password and username, it was always working fine before now, now the publishing box comes up, it gets about 3 of those little green bars long and then says "not responding".
    Thank you.

Re: cannot publish and have published before...

How long ago was it when you last published successfully?
    There was a security update a few weeks back, & all passwords were changed.
    I know you don't want to hear this, but to get a new one you would have to pop a support ticket in for a password update.

Also, sort of silly, but are you sure you are using the right IP?
    Good Luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by Chedman View Post
      Hi all, i cant seem to publish my pages, ive checked and double checked password and username, it was always working fine before now, now the publishing box comes up, it gets about 3 of those little green bars long and then says "not responding". .

This sounds to be that your internet connection is what is bogging you down, or you have your page overloaded ... try publishing a blank page and see if that goes through ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you see any green bars then that proves you ARE entering the correct info and that the program IS working. Lady Eye above is correct in saying to you that it is your internet connection. Don't worry it happens to most if not all of us at some point. I use Tiscali for my sins and have no end of problems publishing! Just keep at it, it should go through eventually.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Great Thanks

LadyEye you were spot on, have broadband but it must of bin on a go slow today, and i had some pictures too large.
          Thank you all for your replies.

Comment

Working...
          X