MSN Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Delete

Search Engine Breaking News on MSN Search Engine Deleting Words before Results from Searches Performed by MSN Users.

It has been Determined that MSN Search Engine has Set up a program in there Search Engine Program. To take a certain word out of Results MSN Gives it's Searches. They can not change what is on a web site because it lies on a different Web Server. But they have a program that will take the word out before showing results for a search performed on MSN.

I have looked at MSN, Google and Yahoo. There was no instance of this happening at Google or Yahoo. However I have found two different Web Pages that was re-indexed Oct. 24, 2005 on MSN that this occurred. These are redesigned web pages that have come online with in the last week. Below are examples of the Current Meta Tags (Title Tag & Description Tag). Where this has occurred on Pages that I have made and are updated in Search Engines.

The problem with this could be a very big problem for MSN Search Engine. I am just one Webmaster that has 5 different web sites online. My 3 Automotive Web Sites that cover USA, Canada, and United Kingdom. . There are Million's of Webmasters in the World as well as SEO Companies. To find out that MSN Search has a program that will delete a certain word in Results that are in Title Tags and Description Tags on Web pages. That would mean that we have spent countless hours designing our web sites to be shot down by MSN. With my site it is a little different. I do not have my set designed for Single Keyword Results on Search Engines. It is set for 3, 4, or 5 Word combination's that bring hits to my web sites.

Right know for the Month of Oct. 1-26 this is the breakdown for the following search engines for my Main USA Web Site http://www.4iautos.com. This shows where all search engine traffic is coming from to get to my web site.

1 Yahoo 1180
    2 MSN Searches 56
    3 Google 35
    4 O*****re/GOTO.COM/Go.com 21
    5 AltaVista 10
    6 FAST/All the Web 2
    7 Search.com 2
    8 Mamma.com 1
    9 Lycos 1

The Following is real data from actual web pages residing on my web server that I have designed. As well as actual results from MSN, Google and Yahoo Search Engine's.

These were actual Meta tags from pages and Search performed today Oct. 26, 2005 on MSN.

Actually TAGS

<Title>Used Vehicles for sale in Connecticut. New vehicles, Used vehicles in Connecticut for sale.</title>
    <Meta name="description" content="Find used vehicles for sale in Connecticut, both New vehicles and Used vehicles. New Vehicles for sale by dealers for sale in Connecticut. Used Connecticut vehicles for sale online. Visit a local dealership in Connecticut.">

MSN Search Engine Result's

Vehicles for sale in Connecticut. New vehicles, Used vehicles in ...
    Find vehicles for sale in Connecticut, both New vehicles and Used vehicles. Vehicles for sale by ... New Vehicles for Sale and any Used Vehicle for sale in the Connecticut Vehicles ...

https://www.4iautos.com/Connecticut....icles-for-sale Cached page 10/24/2005

This is the actual search page with results for this State on MSN. Using the following Search Term (used vehicles in Connecticut for sale).

used vehicles in Connecticut for sale

Actually TAGS

<title>Used Vehicles for sale in Delaware. New vehicles, Used vehicles in Delaware.</title>
    <meta name="description" content="Delaware used vehicles for sale. Find a Dealership in Delaware with used vehicles for sale. Find vehicles for sale in Delaware, both New vehicles and Used vehicles. Trade your used Vehicle for a New Vehicle in Delaware.">

MSN Search Engine Result's

Vehicles for sale in Delaware. New vehicles, Used vehicles in Delaware ...
    Delaware vehicles for sale. Find a Dealership in Delaware with vehicles for sale. Find vehicles for ... New Vehicles in Delaware and Used Vehicles in Delaware for sale. Vehicles for ...

https://www.4iautos.com/Delaware.htm...icles-for-sale Cached page 10/24/2005

This Search was performed on Yahoo

This Info for this web site is the Current Meta Tags that was inserted Last Week. With NO words Deleted from the web site tags.

Vehicles for sale in Alabama. New vehicles, Used vehicles in Alabama.
    Find vehicles for sale in Alabama, both New vehicles and Used vehicles. Vehicles for sale by dealers for sale in Alabama. Sell your used vehicle in Alabama. ... 4iautos.com. 4IAUTOS in other Countries ... All rights reserved .Webmaster ace1mc 4internetautosales.com 4iautos.com 4iautos.ca 4iautos.co.uk ...www.4iautos.com/Alabama.html - 193k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block

Google Search

This Info for this web site is the Current Meta Tags that was inserted Last Week. With NO words Deleted from the web site tags.

Cars for Sale in Alabama. Cheap used Cars for sale Alabama up to ...
    Alabama cheap used Cars for sale. $2000 dollar car for sale in Alabama. Used cars
    for sale in Alabama. Sell your used car in Alabama online at 4iautos.com.
    www.4iautos.com/Alabama/C2000.html - 191k - Cached - Similar pages

Vehicles for sale in Arkansas. New vehicles, Used vehicles in ...
    Find vehicles for sale in Arkansas, USA both New vehicles and Used vehicles.
    Vehicles for sale in Arkansas By local Dealers. Arkansas vehicles for sale ...
    https://www.4iautos.com/Arkansas.htm...le-in-arkansas - 191k - Cached - Similar pages

If you have found this problem on MSN about your site I would like to hear about it. I don't think there has been much talk of this. One word deletion for my site could turn out to be one Word on Every Web site on the web that is index by MSN Search Engine.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X