Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An image has disappeared from web page

Hi Everyone,

I have a set of 4 images on every page of my website. I just looked today and saw that one is missing from the bottom of the services page. I looked in BV and it's there, and it doesn't appear there is anything wierd about it. I re-published and refreshed, but it still doesn't appear in the browser. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Rachel

www.midcolumbianotary.com

Re: An image has disappeared from web page

In which browser is it missing as I see it fine with Firefox, all 4 of them
    Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
    Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Internet Explorer
      Rachel

Comment

If you are still experiencing difficulties, try clearing your browser cache.
        (It's simply deleting Temp files and cookies, Rachel....use a utility or manually do it yourself)

<and when/if that fails>

Run a DNS Flush (Different than cleaning browser cache).
        1. Shut down all browsers and other programs
        2. Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Prompt Command
        3. Type ipconfig/flushdns and hit Enter
        4. Repeat
        5. Shut system down, unplug modem/connection for at least 1 full minute.
        6. Restart system

If that does not work, restore your computer to a time when all was functioning properly....delete programs that did not fuction properly before restoring, and then re-install them: if you need to download once again, use IDM, as it will catch all elements of a file (even Zipped files) when other means may not.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well, I feel a little silly. I cleared the cache, and that worked. I'm not sure why, since I've cleared it several times since publishing with those images, and they've always appeared on the page previously.

I didn't think the cache was the problem. However, I figured I'd follow your advice step-by-step, and the first step did it! I bow to experience! Thank you!
          Rachel

Comment

Working...
          X