need someone to put my e mail form in place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need someone to put my e mail form in place

I have no idea what I'm doing re getting my e mail form to work. I keep getting an error message...so infrustration cancelled them all and
    I instead put up a guestbook but now am wonderig how to administer it?
    I really wanted to capture e mails and get comments and a way to administer this. I know I have to go to the control panel.
    I have incredimail. I don't understand what I am doing with this either. Do I have to add an extra email address in incredimail? what do I do in the spaces where it says pop3 etc.?? anyway..this is my dilema
    My web site is http://www.patkabundantlife.com

Re: need someone to put my e mail form in place

Pat, I have no idea what incedimail is or how it works, but I have a sneaking suspicion it is like Juno, Earthlink, Gmail, and the like....which means it is web-based email from an ISP.

You use Outlook at work, don't you? Or do you log into incredimail and view it as webmail (how tedious!)?

You would be better setting up Outlook to get all your mail from all your accounts at once and have them in front of you in one place and in a robust universal utility you can use at home, work, or when you're away with your laptop.

What you need to do is visit the incredimail website and write down their particular settings they provide for you to set up Outlook.
    Then you need to visit your VodaHost Control Panel and *******te the same procedure (that is, of course, if you have previously set up an email address in VodaHost account).

When you begin to set up Outlook, open up the program, and under TOOLS you click on Email Accounts, and then use the wizzard to set up new email accounts, entering the information you wrote down earlier for each email account: you will repeat this entire process for each individual email account, and then one last time to "VIEW EMAIL ACCOUNTS" to see that you properly set a default account, and have checked all to be processed as a group each time you send/receive.

There are tutorials here in VodaHost and everywhere else (like at incredimail) to teach you how to properly set up Outlook, as we all know how important it is and how frustrating it can be sometimes. The concept you need to pick up here is each email address needs to be configured individually in Outlook, which is capable of retrieving all your email for all sources at once, and that the processes you will apply are basically *******tion of linear logical patterns of information relationships.

It takes just a bit of time, so slow down and let yourself absorb how to do it by the numbers!

Good Luck!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: need someone to put my e mail form in place

Incredimail is a mail client, working on your computer, just like Outlook Express. It has, though, many more features than Outlook Express.

I have no personal experience, but many friends of mine use it.

The settings are pretty much the same as Outlook Express. However, VodaHost has setup a tutorial on how to set your Incredimail software. Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...credimail.html

To see how to setup your email addresses (email accounts) in your VodaHost CP, look at http://www.vodahost.com/demowolf/cpa..._popemail.html

The form setup is a totally different issue: have a look at BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X