Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollovers not always rolling?

Howdy there,
    I've been having trouble with the rollovers. The last rollovers that I have included in my last 2 pages do not want to roll. They're nice for before and after views. Is there a max amount we can use. Should I just give up on them and show the pics another way? Any suggestions?

Teresa

www.naturalistgardens.com

Re: rollovers not always rolling?

No....it is an indication the page has not fully loaded in your browser (for whatever reason).

Often it is a matter of your RAM, browser (type/version), or connection allowances. In any case, there is never a "limitation" on use of effects, only how they are loaded (into visitor's browsers: speed, file size, etc.) and cached.

For instance, having a roll-over nav with sound is even a much slower load, and often causes page transitions to "hang" when users attempt to click on them.....since sound files are much larger and require more time to load: thus, the most likely culprit is connection, but it is also becoming assumption that 1g RAM is the new "standard" nowadays ---- anything less will still display chokes.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X