Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modifying text so that it fills a page

Hi
    on the page below I would like to have the text in the 2nd column extend to the right of the page and eliminate as much white space as possible. Any ideas on how to do this ?

Thanks

Re: modifying text so that it fills a page

just increase the size of your font
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

I laughed when I first read the comment to increase the size of the font - but in this case, I think that's it. (No Penny, not laughing at you - just expected to see something different).

You have very little text - and it can't take up more space than you put it in. For the little bit of text you have on that page, if you moved it to the right, you'd have the space to the left. Now, if you increase the size of the font, the other elements will have to move down.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
        I laughed when I first read the comment to increase the size of the font - but in this case, I think that's it. (No Penny, not laughing at you - just expected to see something different).

You have very little text - and it can't take up more space than you put it in. For the little bit of text you have on that page, if you moved it to the right, you'd have the space to the left. Now, if you increase the size of the font, the other elements will have to move down.
        LOL

It's O.k.
        When I first clicked on the link I was expecting to say something totally different too.

:)
        http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Working...
        X