PDA

View Full Version : modifying text so that it fills a page

oconnjms
08-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi
on the page below I would like to have the text in the 2nd column extend to the right of the page and eliminate as much white space as possible. Any ideas on how to do this ?

http://www.ironingexpress.ie/index.php?pr=trial

Thanks

PennieNPence
08-20-2007, 05:37 PM
just increase the size of your font

Bethers
08-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I laughed when I first read the comment to increase the size of the font - but in this case, I think that's it. (No Penny, not laughing at you - just expected to see something different).

You have very little text - and it can't take up more space than you put it in. For the little bit of text you have on that page, if you moved it to the right, you'd have the space to the left. Now, if you increase the size of the font, the other elements will have to move down.

PennieNPence
08-21-2007, 02:14 AM
I laughed when I first read the comment to increase the size of the font - but in this case, I think that's it. (No Penny, not laughing at you - just expected to see something different).

You have very little text - and it can't take up more space than you put it in. For the little bit of text you have on that page, if you moved it to the right, you'd have the space to the left. Now, if you increase the size of the font, the other elements will have to move down.

LOL

It's O.k.
When I first clicked on the link I was expecting to say something totally different too.

:)